HOME
Korean timber production and consumption, ratio of imported and domestic timber

DATE : 2004-10-16

HITS : 937

Korea consumes around 27 million m3 of timber. Only 6% of which are domestic products nd the other 94% are imported.
















Classification status


Demand


Pulp/Chip 40%, Sawn wood 26%, Veneer/plywood 15%, Boards 11%, Others 8%


Supply


Domestically produced 6% (1.74 million m3 Imported 94% (25.26 million m3)










File