Please make a reservation before you visit the Arboretum.
For reservation inquiries, please call 031-540-2000 or fax 031-540-2009.
Hours and Admission
- Tuesday to Sunday (Except for Sundays in December, January and February)
- Mondays, New Year's Day, Seollal (Korean New Year's Day), Chuseok (Korean Harvest Festival), Sundays in December, January and February
- April to October 09:00 - 18:00 (last entry at 17:00)
- November to March 09:00 - 17:00 (last entry at 16:00)
- Adults : \1,000
- Teenagers Ages 13 ? 19, University students with student IDs : \700
- Children 7 - 12 : \500
Free of Charge
- Senior citizens(age 60 and over).
- Disabled persons
- Children age under 6
- Family with 3 children or more (free admission for all family members with 3 children or more, only if the youngest child is the age under 12)
- On the last Wednesday of the month, admission is free.
- Buses and large vehicles over 3.5 tonnes : \5,000/day
- Passenger Cars : \3,000/day
- eco-friendly certified cars or compact cars: \1,500/day
- Motorcycles : \1,000/day
Free of charge
- Accessible parking permit with the presence of disabled persons.
- Visitors will be charged a flat rate of one day.
- After entering the parking lot, it is free of charge until 30 minutes.